1. About Advantage Dealer Services
Advantage Dealer Services (“Advantage”) provides a variety of marketing and advertising services for our clients (“Clients”).
2. What data we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including survey responses
- Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so.
We use this data to:
- Provide Advantage services and customer support
- Prevent potential fraud and enforce our Terms of Service
- Customize, measure, and improve our website and services
- Deliver targeted marketing to you
- Contact you by email or phone about your account or our services including to market our services to you
No Information Collected from Children: Advantage will never knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If Advantage obtains actual knowledge that it has collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from our database. Advantage has designed this policy in order to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
3. Data sharing
We may disclose personally identifying information (PII) about you:
- With our service providers: Companies we contract with who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your PII in connection with the services they perform for us.
- With your service providers: Companies under contract with, or acting on your behalf, who handle data (such as a customer lists) on your behalf.
- With our subsidiaries and related companies
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of Advantage, our Clients or any other third party.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your PII in connection with the sale.
We also share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with other advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to better target ads to you.
Finally, we may disclose aggregated, anonymized information to our Advertisers and other third parties.
4. Cookies and related technologies
5. Your choices and opting-out
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you. If you wish to discontinue receiving email messages from Advantage Dealer Services, you can either (1) use the unsubscribe link in our marketing emails or (2) contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “Unsubscribe” in the Subject line.
6. Data retention
PII is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
8. Changes to this Privacy Notice
Changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page. If we make a material change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on the site or by other means as appropriate.
9. Contact us about questions or concerns
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, our privacy practices, or with Advantage Dealer Services generally, you can contact email@example.com.
Your California Privacy Rights and How to Contact Us
As a CA resident, you have the right to request that Advantage:
- disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you
- delete information we have collected about you
- does not sell/share your personal information
To request this information, click on the following link: http://echomcm.com/do-not-sell-personal-information/. Alternatively, you may call 1-888-844-6103.
Advantage collects the following categories of information about consumers:
- Personal and online identifiers
- Commercial or transactions information
- Internet activity information
- Categories of personal information described in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)—such as telephone number
- Other information about you that is linked to personal information above, such as information on individuals of recently moved
Advantage collects personal information from different sources. In the past twelve (12) months, Advantage has collected personal information about consumers from the following categories of sources:
- Automotive Companies
- Business to Business Companies
- Inquiries About Products or Services
- Surveys from Consumers/Self-Reported Data
- Data Compiling Companies
In the past twelve (12) months, Advantage has not sold any personal information.
In the past twelve (12) months, Advantage has shared the following categories of personal information about consumers to the following categories of third parties:
- Advertising/Marketing Companies
- Advertising Networks
- Marketing Data Companies
- Data Analytics Providers
Advantage shares data for the following purposes:
- Validation of consumer identity